“We love this place!”

Thai Inter
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: California MD and Lexington Park Maryland are neighbors.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great Food, Great Service, Great Atmosphere! As many times as we have been there over the years we love it! For all the aforementioned but also because there is never any screaming kids in there nor loud music. Excellent place to dine, have conversation, good food without the large crowd noise. Very Good price also! Keep up the good job!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Never would I have imagined that there would be an excellent Thai restaurant in Southern Maryland (sorry, but I have my prejudices). Don't be put off by the former Roy Rogers' exterior. I had grilled rockfish, cooked perfectly with a deliciously spicy sauce (thai basil and lots of pepper, I'm sure there were other ingredients as the sauce was complex in flavor), with simple rice and vegs. Others had a pork curry dish that was out of this world, pad thai not too sweet, etc. Highly recommended. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Thai Inter is one of the best Thai places anywhere. The food is always
perfectly prepared with fresh ingredients. We love that we can order
any dish and substitute tofu for meat!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stop by Thai Inter every time we're in Southern Maryland. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is great!
The standard dishes, Pad Thai, Chicken Satay, etc. are all very good. But I particularly recommend the Mango Curry. It's some of the best curry I've had, and not just in Southern Maryland. They also have a very good mango with sticky rice dessert.
The servers are all friendly, the prices fair, and it's not too big or too small.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love Thai food so I was excited and hopeful when Thai Inter opened. They did not let me down. The food is very good, service is excellent and you can get in and out quickly for a working lunch. The portions are moderate, not too large. For something a little different, try the Thai Iced Tea.