“Gluten Free Awesomeness”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #36 of 53 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was unsure that the Gluten Free claims were legit...it's a burger joint afterall...

But they really do have an updated, thorough list of GF items. And it was SO GOOD.

I mean, it's not the best food of my life, but when you are used to going out for food and getting a salad while everyone else gets some fried goodness, you feel left out.

Service was average. Which is exactly what you should expect at a chain burger place.

I will be back.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I haven't been to this Red Robin in about 6 months and I don't remember the food or service being so bad. The waitress was very slow. My son spilled some sprite on the bench seat right after we got drinks and I asked her for napkins so I could clean up the mess (we hadn't received silverware when we were sat at the table). She would have gotten the napkins quicker if she wasnt hiding and texting on her phone. My son's hamburger was very burnt (almost inedible). My whiskey river chicken was okay. I asked for a bun without seeds and was told the only other choice was caibatta bread. Most red robins have a few other choices. The chicken was obviously a thawed out frozen patty with no flavor.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

It's a chain, so basically it's truck food you can find just about anywhere. The place is clean, the service is fast, and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had the whiskey River BBQ burger and it was great. You also get a free burger during the week of your birthday if you join their club.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

They seem consistent with the burgers being good and service is usually good. I wish they had not removed the veggie quesadillas from the menu. They were excellent!