“Average but HUGE portions”

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Ranked #20 of 53 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Maybe it because I'm British but the portions here were HUGE! One of our group had a salad as he wasn't after another big meal but my, it was a full steak on top a gigantic bowl - no not a bowl a dinner plate sized dish!

My Powerhouse burger was amazing, really amazing. I can't honestly say it needed wings flavour, and blue cheese and cheese and jalepenos... but somehow it worked. I can also recommend the oreo shake, though be warned that it comes with a good two inches of canned cream on the top!

Quick service, bright fish tank themed bathroom, loads of staff. Tired decor but I bet the atmosphere is great on a big sport night, there were eight tv screens visible from my seat.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

The food is prepared well, timely, and is tasty. It has a separate full service (food and alcohol) bar with the usual selection of "theme" drinks and a good selection of domestic and imported drafts/bottles.

This restaurant is located in a local economy destination, it is not situated where the casual traveler would happen upon it. Since it's Corporate, as a reviewer I'm comparing it against other similar corporate brands.

Because of its location, it relies on regulars for its business, and they do a great job of remembering you and your preferences, maintaining the neighborhood bar feel. The menu changes often enough to keep it interesting, and the restaurant is is clean and well kept. Hard to fixate on any one menu item, they've all been good.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Who are we kidding here? Get one of their many burger choices. They have Red Robin's burgers beat hands down. The Gouda burger is my fave.