“Best Pizza in area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mom and Pop's Pizza

Mom and Pop's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 51 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
“Best Pizza in area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Haven't ordered anything but pizza from here. Dont know what others are complaining about because the pizza is the best! Prices are readons ke and owners are friendly and provide fast service.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Dameron, Maryland
“If you enjoy eating cardboard - you'll love this place!! UGGGHHHH!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Nothing special here - I was not impressed at all! The pizza I had from this place was pretty bad. Really no taste. Yet it cost more than a pizza from a cheap pizza chain (and I can't stand those places either). I usually associate a Mom & Pop business with a better quality product than a chain restaruant, but that is not the case here with this "Mom & Pop's" place. Hope your not in a hurry either, cuz it took a long time to get the food! I also noticed the business was rather filthy - not a good first impression at all! Skip this place and try Nicoletti's just down the road!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Lexington Park, Maryland
“awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were so excited to find this place so we could have more pizza delivery options. We ordered a large cheese pizza, chicken and meatball parm sub and mozarella sticks. They charged us way more than we could have spent elsewhere, they took forever to deliver it, The pizza was tiny and looks like something I could have myself but tasted like something my toddler made. The subs were even worse it looked like they took some old meat threw sauce on it and tgen threw some cheese slices on it. We barely ate any of it it was disgusting needless to say we tossed that menu in the trash.

1 Thank booknerd86
Abilene, Texas
“Great find for a tasty pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Thanks again TripAdvisor raters, you hit this one right on the head! We were staying nearby for a swim meet in St Mary's City and were looking for a tasty lunch. After looking at the reviews, we decided to head to Mom and Pops Pizza! Are we glad we did...
We got a large two topping, for 13 dollars and it was ready in 10 minutes. The service was friendly, and fast... can't beat that!

The pizza sauce was flavorful and tangy, the crust was both crispy and chewy in just the right way, the cheese was perfectly cooked and tasted fantastic. It was so good, our seven year old daughter got in the pizza box and snuck the last piece... grrrr..... ;)

The only thing I wish is that there was seating, we were hoping to have eaten there. However, if that's the only downside I can find... I will take it! If a dining area were possible, it would probably always have people in it!

Next time we're in town, we are sure to return! Excellent pizza!!!!

• Visited January 2013
Oswego, New York
“great wings and pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Just ordered from Mom and Pop's Pizza and had an experience worth a review. First notable point were the pleasant and courteous staff--both the person who took my order and the delivery person--a rarity. The pizza is NY style (which I prefer, so I appreciated this fact) with a well-balanced sauce, not too acidic, not too sweet; the wings were perfectly done although mild is very mild. I enjoy some heat, so next time I'll go for the hot. The garden salad is made with iceberg lettuce, but generously portioned, cold and fresh. Lastly, the blue cheese dressing they use has a great flavor. I'm a real fan of blue cheese dressings and this one is a real winner. Overall, a very satisfying meal for a reasonable price prepared with all very fresh ingredients and delivered right to my door with a smile. How could dinner time get any better? Definitely the go-to place for pizza and wings in this area!

• Visited January 2013