“Delicious food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bollywood Masala

Bollywood Masala
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“Delicious food and excellent service”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Despite 100 degree plus weather, we were in the mood for indian food and found Bollywood Masala using tripadvisor. It was a lucky find. We were greeted by the very friendly owner when we entered and seated right away in a nice comfortable booth. Our server arrived instantly to take our drink order. As a starter, we ordered vegetable pakora which came with an excellent mint chutney dipping sauce. For main courses I ordered lamb vindaloo and my companion ordered chicken makani-one of our indian favorites. We both ordered naan, garlic and kashmiri. Both dishes were excellent. The chicken makani was rich and creamy and chicken seemed like it was from the tandoor-very tender. The lab vindaloo had an excellent flavor. However, even though it is described as spicy on the menu, it was not very spicy to my palate. So I guess if you want it real spicy, tell them to crank up the spice! The service was excellent throughout. They also have a cool little lounge next door if you fancied a few drinks afterward. Our only complaint, we ate too much and had to waddle back to our hotel!

• Visited July 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“"So Tasty"”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Highly recommend this restaurant. Good service and tasty food. I am not usually a fan
of Indian food, but admit this was one of the finest meals ever.

Visited June 2012
Nebulis
“True taste of India”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Excellent restaurant featuring classic dishes of India. Really good food only topped service of attentative staff. i am not a big fan of the usual curry based dishes, but found wide selection of menu items. My dinner partner was equally impressed with the food. Highly recommend

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Aegir
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Don't be afraid to try something new!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I'll admit....I was a little apprehensive about trying this restaurant (especially in this area!) until a friend mentioned that they liked it. My husband and I went with another couple and we had no idea what to order. It seemed as though the owner was helping us and he brought us a sampling of sauces to try along with some mango,yogurt, curry drinks! True, the service is a little slow, even on Sunday at 5pm; however, you could tell by the dinner crowd they had, this place is a hit! The food was fantastic and something different! I didn't give it an excellent rating because it isn't my favorite type of food and I can say, I only had this type of cuisine on one other occassion, but I would certainly visit again. The Bollywood Special was the best!

• Visited April 2012
Port Republic, Maryland
“Great food, service could have been better”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Food was delicious and reasonably priced. Several people waited on us during our visit and none of them seemed very friendly or approachable about menu questions. It also looks like a bit of a hole in the wall kind of place. Despite the negatives I would definitely go back again for their delicious, affordable food.