“great neighborhood eats”

Wild Tomato
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Cabin John
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
bethesda md usa
“great neighborhood eats”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Mw wife and I (seniors) and 27 year old son enjoyed our meal. Only negative is they don't take reservations, but at 6:15, we had only a 15 minute wait. Portions were fair-sized, quality -salmon, hamburger, shortrib sliders, salads- all was good. Wine and beer selection surprisingly good, a nice opportunity to try canned craft beers.

• Visited April 2013

Morehead City, North Carolina
“Yummy Beet salad”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Yes, a favorite restaurant for sure. Locals know!! We go early to get a table & last night go to sit outside which was delightful! Food is always wonderful. A hush falls over the table as dishes are served....YUM! Highly recommend both this and the owners other restaurant, Persimmon, in downtown Bethesda with easy parking behind the building! Great food, service & wine. Found my husband taking a photo of our bottle so we will have more....thank you Wild Tomato!!

• Visited April 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“Awesome food! Server wasn't as friendly but was attentive.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I found this little gem after searching for a lunch spot between our two jobs. I say gem because it is located where there are no other restaurants, kinda have to be looking for it to know its there. We ordered the Zesty Buffalo Wings as an appetizer (5 Stars) I had the cheeseburger (5 stars) and my wife had a salad that looked amazing. All of that with 2 waters and 1 Bottle of Beer was almost $50, so a little on the pricey side but overall a good place to eat. I wouldn't eat there regularly for lunch but as an occasional treat its worth the drive. The atmosphere inside was also neat. Overall a 4 star experience.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great lunch”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Went with my wife and daughter. I got the fish tacos (blackened). Love them. Real tasty. On another roc casino my friend liked his burger. Happy place to go for a bite in a desolate area for decent restaurant.

Bethesda, Maryland
“Good food, but too LOUD”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Noise level is almost as important to me as fooid quality. Dining out should be an enjoyable social experience. If conversation is impossible, even the best food does not make it a good experience.

• Visited December 2012