“Finally a resturant in Brunswick where you can bring guests”

Potomac Street Grill
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Brunswick
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Syrian family owned business 26 yrs of food service unique middle eastern food and some other tastes from around the world with our own touch, so stop in and enjoy our cozy atmosphere and great staff to accomendate your needs we also do catering and we have outside seating if weather permits hope to see you then Potomac Street Grill!!
Reviewed March 9, 2014

It was hard when friends or family came to visit. There was no place to bring them for a nice meal. With a middle Eastern lean on the menu they also have all american favorites. Good food, friendly service.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Restaurant passed its year-old mark Oct 2013. Still consistently excellent food, and constantly changing menu items. Plenty of Middle Eastern dishes, as well as things like fried pickles. Only complaint I've ever heard is perhaps a price point that's a bit high. I disagree with that. For the quality and quantity ,most people leave with food enough for at least a snack, if not another meal. They listen to customers, and recently added a dark beer in demand, as well as adding menu items that people ask to have brought back. Friendly staff, comfortable for families, couples, solo.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love the meals we get here. The service is great. The menu choices are wonderful. The food is fantastic! A great gathering place as well.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had the pleasure of eating at the Potomac Street Grill with friends last night. The food was really wonderful. Very nice choices and some wonderful middle eastern choices too. What is really wonderful is the large assortment of vegetarian dishes. We had the crab and artichoke dip and the Baba Ghannouj for appetizers. Both excellent, but I favored the Baba Ghannouj because of its wonderful homemade pita bread that was still warm. For dinner we had a variety of foods, from spinach ravioli, crab manicotti, chicken club wrap and finally the falafel wrap with middle eastern salad. Everything was served hot and was very tasty. We met the owners and when we left we we had everyone say goodbye using our names. This is a treasure. Really good food and service and it was full. I highly recommend eating here. I surely will be there a lot from now on.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

On a rainy Sunday, my husband and I needed to kill an hour before our son's football game. Having lived in this region for many years, we weren't expecting to find much. The waitress and bartender were cheery and welcoming and we happily found Belgian Pale ales on tap. We quickly saw that the typical bar fare menu had a distinct Middle Eastern leaning. Babba gannoush, wraps, and gyros were offered alongside sandwiches and soups. I had a delicious veggie wrap - and we're not talking your predictable onion + green pepper and call it a veggie wrap - but mushroom, artichoke, tomato, cheese, etc. carefully sautéed and lightly wrapped. My husband had a tasty lamb gyro w/yogurt sauce that he deemed "clean" (versus greasy).
I would heartily recommend Potomac Street Grill to anybody looking for a great quick hang & meal. Definitely going back!

1  Thank Jeannie J