“Room for improvement”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Just North of Route 108
Transit: Four miles from the ICC
Description: The Inn at Brookeville Farms is an excellent choice for an enchanting night out, a special occasion, or just a fun evening out with family and friends. The restaurant menu features classic American cuisine with a variety of choices including the finest beef, fresh seafood, and succulent lamb along with local and regional specialties. A wine list encompasses choices from the great vineyards in France to the best wines from California as well as selections from Australia to South Africa. Come join us for brunch, lunch or dinner. Let us provide you with a special dining experience you will not forget. We are a charming country inn waiting to serve you!
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stopped here for brunch. Location is beautiful, old farm house converted into a restaurant. Had to wait for the hostess and had to wait for the table. Brunch menu had only few dishes to choose from. I ended up with smoked salmon omelette, it was OK but what surprised me was that in the middle of the omelette was huge scoop of cream cheese, not spreaded, just dumped there. Waiter was extremely slow, we had to ask for everything - salt, more coffee, sugar, water. Not the service I would expect from a place of this kind.

Date of visit: February 2013

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My spouse and I had Christmas eve dinner at this restaurant and left less than satisfied. We both ordered filet mignons, my order was for a medium well one, my spouse ordered his rare. When we got our orders, his was rare as ordered, mine was more medium rare. I specifically told the waiter I wanted it more on the well done side than medium. He took it back to the kitchen and when he brought it back, it was pretty much a hockey puck. I felt like the kitchen was trying to send me a message for sending it back. The sides they served were ok, but the portions very small. Our waiter was at best OK. Prices were not cheap for what they served. Also, they did not give us steak knives, having to use butter knives to cut the steaks. Needless to say, we won't be returning.

Date of visit: December 2012
2  Thank trishDerwood
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Beautiful location and grounds. Food was very good, although the corn and shrimp soup was not up to par. The service, although very pleasant, could have been a bit more attentive...shouldn't have to ask for water refills and missing dishes, etc.

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Nice sort of stiff atmosphere
Expensive
Food really is just average
Nothing ever makes a big impression
But some people lie this kind of pace

Date of visit: June 2012
1  Thank CLDLSLCL
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The food was absolutely amazing and the service incredible. We ordered several different courses and were pleased with each dish. I went with my sister and a friend for dinner and we were not disappointed. For those people with negative reviews I would encourage you to go back especially on days when every restaurant is not booked to capacity as they are on mothers day. We will be going back.

Date of visit: November 2011