Open today: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

We visited with another couple. Joe did our wine tasting and was very informative. Everyone was very friendly. They had a band playing live music which was really nice. Their Sangria Slushy was delicious. The wines have won a lot of awards as displayed behind Joe and were very good. They also had some specialty food items. This winery was a lot of fun and a great place to get delicious wines. Definitely will be back.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank 862judik
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

What an awesome experience! Warm welcoming environment and fabulous wines.. can't wait until the next event◇

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Kim W
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Romano is a small winery in Southern Prince Georges County. The tasting room is small but welcoming. The winery offers tastings, glasses of wine, and bottles. They also have "wine slushies"! My favorite wine was the Chambourcin, a rich, full flavored red, although the Barbera was not far behind. The tasting room features live music; check the web site for their schedule. The winery is only about 45 minutes from DC, so it's easy to do in an afternoon. I'm looking forward to going back soon.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank Howard105
Reviewed March 26, 2017

My wife and I were out for the weekend visiting wineries, lighthouses and antique shops. We ended up visiting 5 wineries and this was one of the best ones. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The facilities are clean and well maintained and nice. I prefer dry reds and my wife like sweeter wines. We both found a couple that we liked and purchased a couple bottles for home. If in the area will stop in again. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2017
3  Thank blues4545
Reviewed April 18, 2016

We bought the Groupon to visit this local winery, that is literally 13 miles from my home. Me and three others went and did the wine tasting and then bought some wonderful cheese, crackers and a bottle of wine (OK, we bought 3 bottles of wine) and sat on the outdoor patio and enjoyed the nice spring day. This winery is worth the trip and bring a lunch, blanket and your free spirit. Wonderful as a first date, girls day or just sit and enjoy the scenery

Date of experience: April 2016