“Consistently good chain restaurant, but a little pricey”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Brandywine
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 28, 2013

They have consistently good food. I do think they are pricey for the small portions. That is why we eat here pretty regularly on Wednesday nights when the bang bang shrimp is just $5 and so do a lot of others, because it is busier on Wednesday than any other night.

Service is usually pretty good, but they do seem to ignore you once they bring the check. Get the feeling they want you to leave. Also disappointed that they change the regular menu on a regular basis. I loved their plain spinach salad and they changed it to a spinach salad with salmon, asparagus and goat cheese (yuck).

1  Thank GretchenDT

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have been to this location twice now. The first time we went we had terrible service. We thought maybe it was because it was the weekend, so we gave it another try.
Same thing- different day...the second time we had terrible service again! If you have a choice to go to a different restaurant in the area--I would!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Have tried BFG in other states and had the same experience here. Food was fresh and served promptly. Food tasted exactly the same as other BFG which means consistent quality. Staff were all professional and very friendly. All BFG 's have a nice decore and comfortable atmosphere. Nice selection of beer, wine, and really good martinis. Price range is fair and menu isn't just fish. Never have room for dessert so no comment.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Bonefish is one of my husband's and my favorite restaurants and we have been to one in every
state that we have ever visited , but always in the afternoon or late evening . Last Sunday we were visiting a church where there was a Bonefish close by so after the morning service we decided to go for brunch . Well I have to say we were disappointed . After we were seated the server came over and I don't think she introduced herself or told us anything about the brunch .
That is one of the first things the server usually does , but not this time . She was polite but not very attentive . We looked over the menu and ordered our meal . My husband is a fan of the Bang Bang shrimp so we ordered that and at the same time we ordered the entrees . The shrimp came out in a timely manner and was good as usual , however after we were done no one came to remove the plates and our server walked by or table at least twice before she finally got to it . I'm not talking about immediately , I'm talking about 15 minutes after we were finished (yes , I was looking at my watch and not exaggerating) . When she finally did come to remove the plates , she never said anything about the rest of our meal coming out . I was really beginning to get upset because I suggested this and just knew it would be the same great food and service that we are accustomed to at this establishment . Another 12 minutes went by before our food came out and it was not hot . It wasn't cold either but I could tell it had been sitting because it was a bit dry . I almost sent it back but my husband was giving me "the look" so I ate it . I guess I am somewhat critical because I work in F&B and ( among other things ) I know that breakfast/brunch should not take as long as dinner especially when there is no crowd . I have always received excellent service and food from Bonefish but as the saying goes....there's a first time for everything . I am writing this not as a complaint or to put Bonefish down because they truly are very good and I will continue going there ; this is just to give them a litte constructive criticism . In business , if you don't know what's wrong , you can't fix it .

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Yes, it's a chain. But it's a very good chain and this location must be its star. The service, food and atmosphere is outstanding. I eat here regularly and am never disappointed. Good fresh seafood, bang bang shrimp are great as an appetizer or as tacos and there's red meat options for others. Price is reasonable and you can usually get a table without waiting.