“Another Great Lunch At This Restruant - Bang Bang Shrimp”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Brandywine
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Had lunch here recently and had a great experience overall. The Bang Bang Shrimp were great and the entrees were great as well. The wife had the crab cakes and these were loaded with crab meat and not bread filler. The Au Gratin potatoes had a unique cheese flavor that you do not typically find.

I had the mixed grill and the shrimp, scallops, and sirloin were piping hot and flavored well. The portion sizes were just right even though we did not have room for desert.
The wait staff was attentive and everything came out in a timely manner.

Recommended.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The service staff is always polite and professional but it's the food that keeps us coming back.

Try the Salmon salad it's DELISH!

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Food and service was great! Mike is the best bartender!!! Never disappoints. Food was hot and server was friendly

Reviewed November 21, 2012

First time at Bonefish...the waitress was helpful and knowledgable. I had the shrimp and scallop combo, which was good. My husband had the mahi mahi with lobster. Portions are small. The drinks were delish, I had the rum punch and my husband had a mango drink. The seating was tight (tables were close together) and I think it was rather loud. The atmosphere is more of a happy hour spot vs. a dinner date location. I would return for drinks and appys.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I visited this restaurant after receiving a gift card from a relative. Hadn't heard much about it so I didn't know what to expect. The server suggested the Bang Bang Shrimp as a starter, and it was delicious! I wondered if things could get better from there, and they did. I had the Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine as my entree, and it was really good. My husband was very pleased with his entree too. Portion sizes were satisfying. The service was quick, and the server was courteous and friendly. Overall it was a very satisfying experience, and I look forward to dining there again.