“I had a good experience”

Crab Boss Crab Shack
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Brandywine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The wait was av little timey so if you're in acrush I wouldn't go here. However my food was hot and delicious. Not only would I return i would like them to cater my wedding.#seafoodbaby

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The flavors of the sauce on the Shrimp PoBoy is delicious! The sandwich (not super large) paired with the french fries is actually pretty filling. I would definite purchase another!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 1, 2019

This place did not let me down! I ordered the half combo with 3 crab legs,1/2 pound of shrimp,corn and potato. It was very well prepared and the sauce was just perfect. The crab and shrimp were cooked just perfectly. The venue is nice, clean, small but spacey. Only waited about 10 mins for out order. I'll be back!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2019

The crab sauce was overly salty, the crab legs were very small and overpriced, the shrimp were a decent size. Overall, not worth the trip or money.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Just_Me_Bernie
Reviewed August 2, 2019

The owner is a very savvy marketer on social media and yes, I took the bait. The prices are astronomical!! Most of the combos are $20-$30+ and are served cold!! He really price gouges his customer base and his cashiers are really aggressive in seeking tips!! I'm not really inclined to tip you $5 for overcharging me for cold food !! As for the food, it's ok/decent once you've gone home and warmed it up. The shrimp needs to be cleaned better and the crabcake was heavy with filler. All in all, I found it to be a poor value for the prices that he's charging.

Date of visit: July 2019
2  Thank JohnnyG7474

Been to Crab Boss Crab Shack? Share your experiences!