“Good Food All Around”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 122 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled onto Longhorn after being told there would be an hour plus wait at the olive garden across the street. We have been three times sense and never had to wait beyond 10 minutes for a table. The service has been decent and the food is always good. The parmesan chicken is a great option if your not a big steak eater. Flos Filet is a good choice if you are.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Went here w/a family of six including 2kids 1 baby. Rob was our server and he was excellent! He greeted us with a smile and was very efficient. Food was delicious. I had salmon which was fresh served w/green beans & a tasty rice pilaf. Kids meal options included a grilled chix salad-LOVE THAT! And my daughter loved it too. The waiter even brought out a plate of French fries since my daughter kept asking for some after I told her she needed to make a healthy choice of broccoli, LOL!

1  Thank Rssingleton
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We frequently eat at LongHorn Steakhouse in York Pa. This one had the best ribs. Just the way we liked them.

1  Thank Deputy1290
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had a pretty good lunch special here and was surprised. The value was good and the steak sandwich was tasty. Haven't been back since, but wouldn't cross it off my list.

1  Thank Nads82
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a modestly priced steakhouse with the iconic "old west" decor. The portions are not as generous as smen other competing chains. It is lower end than say, Outback. I ordered a rib-eye, medium rare. I got a heavily seasoned steak more on the medium well side. The sauce was on too salty and also sweet. Not my favorite. Others in my party had similar experiences with their meals.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!