“My Favorite Restaurant”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #35 of 123 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I eat here often and am never disappointed. It is my favorite restaurant and honestly i think its because of the wild west shrimp and great service.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

What can I say, its Longhorn. Taste like home cooking. Salmon and Filet. Same thing every time. Love the choic of side items.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I told the waitress my food allergies and she made sure everything was made safely for me and when we went back she remembered what I wanted. I would go back in a heart beat.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Our porterhouse for two, dessert and side of mac and cheese were all very good, but some of the other dishes were mediocre. Prices, including wine, seemed reasonable.

Our server was friendly and professional, but stopped by so many times, I eventually suggested that he bring a wine glass and join us. We'd have preferred a bit less attention.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

First time I've been here for dinner in awhile. No reason to go back; the service was confused, slow, and at times non-existent. The manager should be aware of this is they would pay attention to these reviews.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!