“Birthday Celebration”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Food was great service was great they really paid attention to my guests needs.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Find a real steakhouse.”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Its amazing... I couldnt find too much on the menu I liked. Even though I dont eat beef. My friend does and the meal was not the greatest. Service was ok, and restaurant was not full. It is not my choice of places to go dine. Ill spend my money else where

Visited November 2011
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Service will make or break your dining experience...”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Earlier this month, we dined for the first time at Longhorn Steakhouse in Bowie, Maryland. We were very impressed with the western decor of the restaurant, menu choices, food and exceptional service. I even talked with the manager, Justin, about the great service we received from Shamika and how much we liked the restaurant and food. This week we went back to Longhorn. Big mistake! The server we had was "out to lunch" so to speak. First, she brought me a loaded baked potato instead of a baked sweet potato which I had ordered. She never returned to our table until the very end to see if we needed anything such as more bread or napkins. She could see my glass of iced tea was empty, but never offered to refill the glass so I had to ask her for more tea. Low and behold, next thing our server brought us the check without even asking if we wanted dessert (which I did). I told the server that I wanted dessert and instead of asking what I wanted, she just walked away oblivious. Our server could see I was finished with my meal. So, I had to wait over 10 minutes until our server reappeared and I then gave her my order for dessert. We waited another 10 minutes for the dessert. The service we did get was inept and incredibly slow. As a result, we spent twice as much time in the restaurant than the first time. Obviously, Longhorn Restaurant in Bowie needs to provide better overall training for the servers. Poor service will make or break any dining experience. I just got off the phone and told the restaurant manager, Justin, about our poor dining experience. So, if you’re willing to take a gamble on what type of service you’ll receive, you might want to give Longhorn Steakhouse in Bowie, Maryland, a try. We’re willing to take that gamble, but three strikes and they’re out!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank EarthyBarbara
Glenburnie,Md
“Exceptional food....Horrible service...”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband decided to take me here for our anniversary, due to all the rave reviews we received from our colleagues. The steak and seafood are absolutely fantastic, with an array of wines to choose from, but poor service. This place truly needs 5 stars, but the staff truly needs a refresher course in customer service.

MD
“Their steaks aren't good mine still was...”
Reviewed June 6, 2010

Their steaks aren't good mine still was red and the overall appearance of the food is poor. Nothing special about the restaurant.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!