“Good Experience Overall”

Olive Garden
Ranked #33 of 128 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Overall very clean; however there were a few pieces of trash on the floor near the hostess station. Restaurant was very busy on a Thursday evening. Hostess and wait staff very friendly. At one point a woman I perceived to be the manager had her voice raised and seemed to be overly agitated that there were people waiting. I guess that's a good thing that she cared but it came off rudely and was noticed by those of us in the waiting area. The hostess calmly explained that everyone in the waiting area was waiting for more people and that person went away. Ivy was our server, she checked on us often and was very pleasant. The only thing I did not like was that it took a long time for our salad and breadsticks to come out. I forgot to time it, but it was so long that we had just started the salads and our entrees appeared. We were not happy about this but didn't want to send anything back. Food was all very fresh and delicious. I would return again.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Olive Garden is a favorite restaurant for family and friends because it's clean; bathrooms are clean; hosts & servers are friendly and seat you promptly (little delay); lunch prices are reasonable; great way to get young children and teens to eat healthy meals for $10; growing teens (who like to eat a lot at this age) fill up on the soups, salads, and bread sticks (bread sticks are usually hot, buttery, and right out of the oven); men and boys watch sports on TV; for adults only there is free wine tasting daily between 3PM and 4PM; women laugh and catch up w/o having dishes to wash (and being the last person to eat); so, it is a great place to go with family, friends, and growing children and teens.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

For me a visit to Bowie is not complete without a visit to The Olive Garden. The atmosphere and the service are outstanding. I have particularly enjoyed the soup and salad special. The Tour of Italy is another favorite. This restaurant is a great place to meet friends for lunch or dinner because they offer such a large array of food. I enjoy the lighted fireplace when the weather is cold outside. Parking is not a problem and I have not experienced a long wait.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Like my fish just broiled. I want to taste FISH, not gunk. No Cajun, No charring. Hard to get most places. Olive Grove served it just perfect with butter and lemons on the side. Unbeatable

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Each time I've been, I always had a pleasant server. The meals have been good. Salad and bread sticks are the best.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!