“Great food at fair prices!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #18 of 123 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

They have the best dinner rolls with cinnamon butter! The pulled pork here was amazing! Juicy, tender and full of flavor. I've eaten here multiple times and never been disappointed. They have plenty of options on the menu for everyone to enjoy. The ribs are also delicious. The food tastes fresh and made to order. The service was fast. All around, a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went with a group of 8 and once seated, were served quickly and efficiently. I had thrbbarbecue ribs and chicken combo which was excellent. Outstanding hot, homemade rolls with very good coleslaw and big ,old draft beer. Others had steaks, prime rib ,etc and enjoyed everything. Crowded and noisy with lots of peanuts to snack on! Good times but not for a quiet, romantic dinner for two.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have eaten at the Texas Roadhouse 4 times in the past month and every time has been excellent. The food is delicious: I have had the pulled BBQ sandwich & french fries, steak (made perfectly) and rib dinner with loaded baked potato and house salad, steak kabobs, tator skin, chili and BBQ chicken. They serving sizes are large! I guess it is true what they say....everything is bigger in Texas. When you arrive they have several hostess waiting to seat you (we did have a 1 minute wait one night but there was plenty of seating and free peanuts to enjoy while you wait). When you are seated, you are served with a basket of DELICIOUS rolls with cinnamon butter. The server came quickly and took the beverage and appetizer order. The menus are located on the label along with the bucket of peanuts. Each time we left the we always had food to take home. The salads are GREAT! They are very cold, served with an egg and the best croutons. Each time we (2 people) ate there we got a couple of beers, 1 appetizer and 2 meals. Our bill was typically between $25.00-$40.00 (depending on what meals we got). This is a great value when I think that we had dinner and lunch for the next day. May I also say that the booths are large and comfy. I really enjoyed the country music (I typically do not listen to country music) and the servers did a dance routine. I would highly recommend this restaurant. They also offer take out/ call in orders and they bring them out to your car. Another service they have is "call ahead seating". I did not use this service.

Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Food. ok service. eh. like eating in a loud barn. reluctant to try again

Reviewed June 14, 2012

If you want a perfectly cooked steak, but don't want to pay exorbitant prices, Texas Roadhouse is for you. They don't take themselves too seriously, the food is good and the service is good, and much cheaper than the competing steak houses.