“good menu”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Herndon, Virginia
“good menu”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My family stopped here for lunch on a Friday. The staff was friendly and they have a good selection on the menu. The food arrived quickly and was good. The restaurant is fairly small but it didn't feel crowded.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank rameyfamily

Crofton, Maryland
“Best Restaurant in Bowie”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My wife and I have been to Old Bowie Town Grille many times, and I must say that each visit has been superb! The food is excellent, the service is excellent, and the wait staff/management is friendly and accommodating. There are many places to eat in Bowie and vicinity, but I would rate most of them mediocre to average. Old Bowie Town Grille is definitely a standout which keeps me coming back. It is wonderful to have this quality establishment in our local area.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank WAK703
Baltimore, MD
“A local favorite”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We enjoy Old Bowie Grille for lunch on Sunday fairly often. We have not gone to the bar, or even eaten upstairs. Downstairs is a smallish area, and is usually pretty quiet. As quiet as it is, they never mind the toddler we bring with us. They have a nice kids menu and a pretty good selection of food (including "healthy" selections). They have the BEST crab soup! Whenever it's on the menu we have to order it. Rich and full of lump crab. The crabcakes are excellent too. My husband always enjoys the sandwiches. We've never had anything we didn't enjoy. They accommodate large parties too.

• Visited April 2012
Bowie, Maryland
“Fun”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Lunch or Dinner. Great outdoor balcony for warmer weather and fun
place to meet anytime . Great sandwiches

1 Thank Islandgirl1117
“Great Food; Fun Atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

THis place hd a great menu, and a fun atmosphere. A big change from most places in Bowie, but it has personality and character. I don't recall the owners name, but she came out and spoke with us for quite sometime and was very friendly. I need to go back!

• Visited April 2011

Been to Old Bowie Town Grille? Share your experiences!