“Cheap”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 123 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Nothing better to do and something quick. The utensils are not clean as they should be when serving food. The food does not come to the guest appealing at all. They need to check out Master Chef so they can have a better presentation of food.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I was a little skeptical about this place due to this spot making the evening news back in Aug of 2012 (google it!), but I was really hungry...so thought I'd try my luck.

Came here on a Thursday night to somewhat of a club-scene in terms of the music and crowd at the bar. Very lively, happenin' place. I preferred to sit in the dining room where it was quiet and calm... although doing so forfeited my right to 1/2 off appetizers (they only give 1/2 off apps after 10pm for patrons who sit at the bar). But I instantly liked my server when I saw her (Jirae), and so decided to pay essentially double for my meal simply to be waited on by her.

The service was excellent. She was very attentive, smiled often (bearing an amazing braces-laden grin), charming and good looking. She was quick with my order, kept my drinks a'coming often, and generally seemed happy to be working. When I was indecisive about my order, she even suggested that I try something - and if I didn't like it to return it for something I did like. I'm not the kind to return food at a sit down restaurant (unless the food is horrible), but did appreciate her making the offer. Jirae delivered the kind of service that is unfortunately not typical of an urban TGI Fridays... so seeing her smile and being served by her was totally refreshing.

The manager was also very active and visible during my visit (and actually was the one who brought me my food); so seeing him greeting people and actually working made me feel like the joint had made some positive changes to better ensure order in the restaurant on busy nights since its late summer "incident".

I'm a local and will be back again!!

1  Thank jacobandjune
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Terrible services and under cooked fries and chips. The worst TGI FRiday's I have even been in.
Wait staff was either non-existent or unconcerned. Fries and tortilla chips were soggy and under-cooked. Sitting at the bar , no one ever asked if I wanted another drink or if everything was ok.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I used to love Fridays but the last few times the food has been bad and they keep changing the menu and taking off items I love. I will probably not go back

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Friday's is one of my kids' favorite places to eat. For a family of four we can dine and have desert afterwards without breaking the budget. Highly recommend this place because aside from having awesome dishes, if you have kids cause its a casual relaxed family friendly place.

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!