“Good pizza, treat for the kids”
Review of Uno's - CLOSED

Uno's
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The deep dish pizza was tasty, but for some reason, warm and not hot. We had our four-year-old granddaughter with us, and she got to make her own pizza. She loved it. The service was excellent!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stopped in one day and I ordered a flavored lemonade while browsing the menu... everything was pricey! Even my lemonade was $3.50. Im not use to those prices. Waitress was nice:))) If you are on a budget, skip...if you have splurging money...go!!!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Uno's has good Chicago style deep dish but not great. I prefer Rosati's to Uno's but without a Rosati's around, I can do Uno's. Serivce is good, restaurant is clean, and the pizzas are hot and fresh. The thick crusts deep dish was not overcooked (to me is a huge no-no) and the sauces were good. Many topping to choose from. Deep dish is not cheap and takes about 40 minutes to cook so I like to call ahead when dining in.

Reviewed April 17, 2011

I went to Uno's tonight and it was so disappointing. I was a part of a party of five which was seated promptly. The appetizers came out and were tasty. Unfortunately, things went downhill quickly. The two burgers and steak that came to the table were overcooked. The haddock and salmon were cold as were the sides. The food was not served together and only two entrees were eaten completely. The waitress was slow with refills and only asked about the meal after two plates were returned. She suggested getting the manager after removing plates from the table that weren't even half eaten. The manager never came to the table.

We waited 15 minutes on the bill and another 10 minutes for the change. I would suggest if you like Uno's to go to another location. If you must go to the Bowie location, stick to the appetizers or pizza.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook