“Eeh”
Review of Grace's

Grace's
Ranked #10 of 123 Restaurants in Bowie
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Was not impressed with Grace's. The setting was nice but our server was not very welcoming, we felt at though she was just there to take our order and keep moving. There was no greeting when she came to the table, no smile, and no eye contact.... a simple "are you ladies ready to order" was what we got.

The cocktails were very strong. I know some people will love that, but when I ordered my Grey Goose with pineapple juice I really wasn't expecting nor did I want straight liquor with a yellow tint. The drink was pure Grey Goose with a hint of a splash of pineapple juice. I had to get a glass of pineapple juice on the side to mix with my Goose.

I wasn't impressed with the appetitzers either, I ordered the Tempura Shrimp and Calamari for appetitzers..... there was a lot of batter on the shrimp and the calamari was fried really hard, just a little too crunchy for my liking. Given that I didn't like the appetitzers, I passed on ordering dinner.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been going to Grace's for years. The restaurant is tucked away in a nondescript strip mall so it is easy to miss. Once you enter though, the decor transports you to somewhere other than the 'burbs. The food is almost always done well and it's always fresh. The servers for the most part are friendly and you will often find Grace, the owner herself greeting patrons.The restaurant has a loyal customer base. Grace's is the go to place for lots of business lunches in the area being that Bowie does not have a large selection of white table cloth restaurants to choose from. They have a pretty lively happy hour with reduced prices till 7pm on drinks and small plates. As other reviewers have stated, Grace's can be rather pricey and you can rack up a pretty substantial tab. My favorites are the Calamari with Peppers, Chilean sea bass and the Tom Yum Soup. I get hungry just thinking about it.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The food here is very good. You will like everything here but the price which can definitely rise quite rapidly if you not careful. This can be very disconcerting to someone having a couple drinks, socializing and not monitoring their price selections.

1  Thank Buie_Review
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Had an early dinner at Grace's in Bowie with my best friend. We are making a New Years tradition to enjoy a meal together at a nice restaurant on the first weekend of the New Year because we can literally go the entire year without hanging out. Grace's was the perfect choice! The atmosphere is relaxing but also fun because of the Hibachi stations. I had my 40th birthday celebration at Grace's and sat at the Hibachi station. This time we decided to sit in a booth because we wanted to chat and catch up....the style of the restaurant is elegant and the booths can be cozy for a Girls Night Out, or very romantic for date night with hubby. The food was very good and they are very willing to customize your order if want you crave is not specifically on the menu. I enjoy this restaurant and it will be my go-to spot for asian cuisine.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Grace's combines three restaurant areas in one: sit-down asian menu, japanese steak house, and lively, social bar area. I travel quite a bit and when arriving through BWI, I almost always stop here for dinner. Their Salt & Pepper Whole Fish is amazingly good, but I haven't had a meal there that I didn't like. The bar area always seems to be a lively and jovial spot though I normally sit for the food. The waiters & waitresses are great too. Would definitely recommend Grace's.

Been to Grace's? Share your experiences!