“Fright Fest Rocks!”
Review of Six Flags America

Six Flags America
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Bowie
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The park changes at dusk! The theme music and sound becomes creepy! Zombies, vampires, werewolves,etc roam the park freely! Awesome attractions with great special effects! My 11 year old nephew who always wants to watch scary movies was so SCARED we had to end the trip faster than we wanted to. So, I suggest families to use caution if you think your kid can't handle it. Great fun for the rest of us. Ages 45, 42, 21. We had fun! One werewolf even got me! I saw him early on and knew to look out for the trench coat wearing wolf man, but he crept behind me and got me good! Great fun!

1  Thank Angela J

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I spent an evening at the park observing the performances of Fright Night. I was very intrigued at the performances. I taught dance in the Maryland area and was very captivated by the professionalism of the crew and dancers and their dance techniques. In fact, my evening was such a success, I am going again! All through the park, was an atmosphere of the festivities at hand....fright night! Each person played their character, in fact, a couple of times....I had to pinch myself...this is only make believe!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great attractions...very scary...top notch fright fun!!! Tons of costumed characters lurking everywhere to startle you all night long!! The Haunting of Hall Manor trail was amazing!!! Can't wait for next year!!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

It was overall a really fun time. Very crowded with a lot of teenagers. I wouldnt take small children at night but it was a good time!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This amusement park is so ghetto. It is overrun with rude, loud, obnoxious kids who have no parental supervision; and you have to be a very aggressive driver when leaving the park to due to rude and thoughtless drivers who want to drive in between cars to try to get ahead of everyone else.

6  Thank CJ S