“Trip of the Week”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Trip of the Week”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

With big and awesome roller coasters, a variety of games and rides, and an overall family fun atmosphere, we had an awesome time at this six flags. There was also a cool lazer show that included dancers and awesome dub step. Pretty much your own little concert; and it was free! Definatly a great trip :)

Visited May 2013

Baltimore, Maryland, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great improvements”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This park had a reputation for some problems in the past, but has really gotten its act together. Staff attitudes, cleanliness, and maintainance were all top notch.

1 Thank Jeff W
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fun Day at the last minute”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My friend and I decided kind of last minute that we wanted to take advantage of the nice weather and ended up at Six Flags. I was a little concerned about their being a Cheer and Dance competition there because of the crowds and possible length of the lines but were pleasantly surprised at the ease of getting on the rides we wanted. it turned out to be a nice day and I can't wait for us to go back again.

Bowie, Maryland, Usa
“Excellent Family Outing”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I went with my children and a friend. The lines were very short. The ride themes were colorful and interesting. The staff was friendly, enthusiastic, and professional. We had a great time.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great Time With the Whole Family”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We moved to this area from Florida in Feb and down in Florida we had the annual passes to Disney, Sea World and Universal. Before that we lived in Ohio and had season passes to Kings Island. Now that we are living in Maryland we wanted to find an amusement park with a good value and fun things for our whole family. Our kids are 7 and 10 so they are young enough to enjoy the kids rides but getting old enough to want the bigger rides too. After looking at Six Flags and other amusement parks we decided on getting passes at Six Flags and we are glad we did. We went during Spring break for our first visit and had a great time. My kids enjoyed all the rides and so did my husband and I. The price of the season pass is a great value considering we get to go all season. The park was clean and staff members were friendly. My kids especially liked the two very extensive kids areas with kids rides. The only complaint I would have is that the person had the height measuring station measured my son wrong, giving him a size 48 inches band when he was obviously under 48 inches. When I questioned it she insisted no he was 48 inches. Then he tried to go on a ride that required 48 inches in height and thankfully the ride operator measured him and realized that no, he was to small. The people doing the height measuring at the station need to be trained on how important accurate measuring is for saftey reasons. Other than that, great park. We look forward to going all season, including this summer when the water park opens.