“A Sweet Place!”

Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Bowie
Cuisines: American
“A Sweet Place!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Worth the price. Everything I've ever had has been delicious. A real gem of a place in Bowie. Family operated. Very personal. Always satisfied!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank ChasP165

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We order items from the Cakery for special occasions. The prices are bit more than others but so well worth it. You always get your money's worth. The quality and taste of all products are excellent. We consistently hear compliments from family and friends on all Cakery product we serve. Extremely nice staff!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Geebark9
Bowie, MD
“YUM”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The BEST bakery within 20 miles - I just WISH they were open on Sunday mornings so I could bring the freshness home THAT day! Try the chocolate croissants - YUM.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank vjdantone
Rockville, Maryland
“Great spot!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Cakery is a hidden gem that all true Bowie citizens know about! The cake is clearly handmade. It is very dense and rich. If I am looking for a light, fluffy cake, this is not the place to go but I am never ever disappointed with anything there.

Visited November 2013
“Delectable Desserts”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Hubby ordered a deliciously fresh fruit tart for my birthday. It looked as appetizing as it was delectable. We've also tried the carrot cake and it didn't disappoint either. The location is on the backside of the building, so I almost missed it. They should be more on display on the frontside, in my opinion. Small and quaint and eager to please!

• Visited August 2012

Been to The Cakery? Share your experiences!