“This is my go to place in Bowie” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chesapeake Grille & Deli
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Pasadena, Maryland
“This is my go to place in Bowie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

There is a great menu with wonderful specials. The staff is attentive, fast and can offer you their opinion on menu picks. I tend to watch restaurants to see if the staff eats there, and this place is definitely one of these locations. I have to say I try to order something different each time I am there and I have hit a lot of the menu. I really enjoy the fish and chips and really like the Chesapeake Chicken. The Chicken pot pie is really good too. I have to say I LOVE the new coke machine, yes I have a different concoction each time I go. This includes when we are in there at breakfast time. If you are in the area, stop in, you won't be sorry.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kathleen B

“Super Steak Subs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We go here for carryout usually the steak subs and old bay fries. Very good and generous
porions. Chicken sub is also good. Too much old bay is lobster bisque that was all I tasted!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Enjoy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I go here often. The food is excellent! Many selections especially for lunch. Very good specials not on the menu. The food is fresh and very tasty. I especially enjoy the MD crab soup. Excellent sandwiches, great soups, delicious salads. Order at the counter and the food is delivered to your table. Can also purchase a beer if you like. Hometown feel. Staff is great; know many by name. Always welcoming! All the tips go to local charity. Will be back again soon!

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

While the seafood is very good, the menu includes a nice variety of dishes that vary from the typical chain restaurants. The deli sandwiches are excellent and hot sandwiches are equally good. There are some diet friendly items that are also quite tasty. Best of all, the staff is extremely helpful and you always feel welcome at this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Bowie, Maryland
“Great lunch spot with good variety.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I tried for the first time today. We had fried pickles which were tasty without being greasy. We also shared some very good creamy crab soup followed by some very good chicken and shrimp pasta. The pasta, shrimp and chicken were all cooked perfectly.

• Visited February 2014