“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Lady Lake, Florida
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

You order at the counter and they bring the food to your table. Lucky for us we live about 10 minutes away. I love their tuna salad sandwich, and the wedge fries are great. We almost always get a couple of the large chocolate chip cookies, they are really yummy. Staff is young and energetic. My son and daughter-in-law are there almost every week.

• Visited December 2013

Rockville, Maryland
“Best of Bowie”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is one of the best places in Bowie to eat! They use Boar's Head deli meats, which are top of the line. There is no better breakfast spot in Bowie! We have been stuck with chain breakfast places my entire life... it was time for something a bit more home cooked! I am obsessed with the crab cakes and some of their amazing specials! The beef brisket special is awesome, the ranch house chicken special, and more.
My husband and I had them cater our wedding and they did a fabulous job! Great food, which we got a lot of compliments on, and professional service! They made our wedding day a breeze!

• Visited November 2013
Greenbank, Washington
“Breakfast was just OK.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been really hoping to find a great breakfast place in the area that is not a chain restaurant and I was hoping that the Chesapeake Grill and Deli would fit the bill but unfortunately we found it just average. You order at the counter and then bring a number to your table for them to deliver the food. The coffee is self serve. The tables were small and a bit cramped for space with 4 people and our food. We had your typical breakfast selections including pancakes, an omelete and an egg sandwich. Everything was really just average and not really worth a special trip. Perhaps its better in the evenings? Might be worth a shot. I don't really recommend breakfast.

• Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Decent but not 5 stars...”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a new restaurant in the area for tasty food. I love trying new trip-advisor recommended venues. I was excited to try the food after reading the reviews. I wasn't blown away. The fried green beans were good while hot. My rockfish was greasy (unlike another review). The old bay wings were a little salty. The staff were VERY pleasant. I'd try this place again but I'd order different items.

1 Thank TravelDiva95
Bowie
“Great neighborhood grill”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Chesapeake Grill & Deli is a great addition to the Growing Bowie food scene. Each day there are a number of very reasonably priced specials listed on a chalkboard which come with a drink and a side and along with their regular menu items, provide lots of choices. The counter service is friendly and helpful, the food is delivered to your table, booth, or outside table; the drinks are self serve. The place is clean, comfortable, and attractively decorated with parking nearby. They offer breakfast on the weekend and dinner, although I have been there only for lunch. The owners are hard working and amenable to suggestions. Had the best lobster roll ever there and I am from NE. Have also enjoyed salads, flatbreads and sandwiches.

• Visited September 2013