“I really like this place”

Chesapeake Grille & Deli
Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: American
Bowie, MD
“I really like this place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food and service are great. The atmosphere is good as well. The only reason I'm not giving the place 5 out of 5 is, as one reviewer put it, the food tends to be salty. Old Bay is on almost everything. Now that I know that, I always request my food without the Old Bay and the food is still great.

• Visited April 2013

“Great burgers!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

So I have had a lot of food from here, and everything had been great, but the burgers are amazing! The staff is super friendly as well!

• Visited April 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food and excellent food.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I went to Chesapeake Grille and Deli on 4/20. I was with a group of six. Everyone ordered different food and everything was delicious.
The customer service was very pleasant. I ended up going back the next day on 4/21.
Any tips left will be donated to charity.

Visited April 2013
“Hhhmmmm”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I had crab cakes... Way too salty. Crab soup just as salty. Not a great deal for the $. Rather do jerrys any day. 3 rd Ty. I'm done.

1 Thank Mysadams
“Great and quaint!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a "neighborhood" grill. The food is really good - made on the premises, not produced and frozen elsewhere and then cooked. Everything is tasty and fresh. The fries with Old Bay seasoning are delicious. Crab cakes are great. Veggie sandwich is awesome. Desserts are yummy! Assorted beers and wine are available.