“These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #96 of 120 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: Bar, American, International, Pub
Hyattsville, Maryland, United States
“These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

The food makes my heart sing especially since I am a die-hard wings fanatic. I've had every flavor, but my favorites are the mango and jerk wings. I haven't had wings spicier than there hottest wings. I like how they have the different flavors to add to your fries as well. The environment is always upbeat and exciting which is one of my favorite parts of trips there. The staff is very kind and quick as well. My kids love it, so going is definitely a win.

• Visited August 2012

Suffolk, Virginia
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

We went during an off time, so it was pretty easy to pull tables together to sit all 18 of us together. The service was pretty quick and the wait staff was nice and very attentive. The wings were a bit greasy for me, but everyone else loved the food!

Visited July 2012
Bowie,MD
“If you're looking for bad service and food poisoning, here it is!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

The staff are more interested in socializing with each other, and the kitchen is more concerned about getting food out, ready or not. We ordered buffalo wings and riblets. The wings came out close to raw, and the riblets came out overdone. Meanwhile our server decided to take a 20 minute break between delivering the food and asking if everything was OK.

Visited June 2012
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Fun at the Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

A very lively place. Always enjoy myself when I go there just to kick back and be around people.

New York
“good place to go for food and drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

Went here a few times during a business trip and the food was always good and the staff was great and friendly.

• Visited January 2012

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!