“Where's the Hampton Inn?”
Review of Hampton Inn Bowie

Hampton Inn Bowie
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bowie
Nanticoke, PA, United States
“Where's the Hampton Inn?”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Good luck finding this hotel. It is tucked away from the highway so that you can't find it. There are essentially no signs. There was no electrical outlet near the desk and there was no clock in the room. The sheets smelled like smoke. Usually Hampton Inns are better than this.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Richmond, United States
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great location............ They are renovating the hotel now. New fitness center. The pool is good. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is free and taste good. Great Hampton service.... Thank you Will stay there again......

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

New Bloomfield, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and were definitely NOT prepared for the 100+ tweens running up and down the halls screaming at all hours - and largely unsupervised. I think the hotel has a responsibility to maintain PEACE or at least warn potential guests about the presence of a large number of inadequately supervised kids. I'm a middle school/high school teacher and a mom, I know kids make noise, and I am pretty low key about it. BUT hotel hallways are not racetracks, particularly not between the hours of 11pm and 6am. On a room note- the AC in our room was only marginally functional and cycled on and off about every 3 minutes- it was quite annoying.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was very disappointed with the service, my check-in process, and unhappy that I had to disgard several bugs which were entering my room through the ari conditioner. As a Hilton brand, I was very disappointed. I arrived one hour before the check-in time and I was told that my King size room was not ready. I was offered a much smaller room. After I declined the offer, I was told that a room across from the smaller room I was offered was a King size room. Why did I have to go through all of that run around it a room like the one I selected and pre-paid for weeks ahead was available. I came in from out of town so I went off the the Hilton name. Never again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Omaha, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My rooms were prepaid. My flight was cancelled and the airline was going to reimburse me but the staff told them I only paid for one room. Now I will have to fight them for the second room reimbursement. Then, 2 days after checkout they charged me again for my rooms...or someone else's room. Now I have to worry that someone (staff or otherwise) has my credit card.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

If you are in the area, you cant go wrong with this place. It is quiet, clean and close to the shopping center. The free breakfast is good with coffee all day long. We visit family in the area and every time, we stay at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Kingston, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This hotel is under construction as of 4/23/13. Other than construction issues, it is a great stay. Rooms were clean, staff is helpful and the breakfast is very good. Not too far from DC or Annapolis and shopping is within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bowie
Comfort Inn Conference Center
TownePlace Suites Bowie Town Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Largo/Washington DC
Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis
Hotel Largo
Hotel Largo
#2 of 3 in Upper Marlboro

Been to Hampton Inn Bowie? Share your experiences!