“Good food, over priced”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Good food, over priced”
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I have been here 4 times over a 2 year time span. They recently remodeled and the new decor is nice, but I'm assuming thats why their food is so expensive. I really wanted some sushi so I went be myself one night. It was $30 for miso soup, 2 sushi rolls and a soda. The food is good but not that good. Service is hit miss. I've had good service 2:4 times I've been there.

Bowie, MD
“Exquisite and mostly not too expensive”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I am surprised there aren't other reviews. I've been a loyal customer since before they expanded and remodeled. Most of my favorites there are $10 - $15, but last night I tried the filet and grilled shrimp. The filet was bacon wrapped and surrounded by portobello mushrooms and a little sauteed onion, in a great brown sauce. I've only been to Ruth's Chris once, and this steak was every bit as good as theirs. Served with a formed cylinder shaped serving of avocado, fruit and tomato. The fruit was light green to colorless (melon?) and was a great contrast to the avocado. Shrimp were good, except one may have been a little overcooked, but after the avocado tower, I was too happy to care. Atmosphere is beautiful. Reds, oranges, comfortable chairs and tables. Service is outstanding. This dinner was their priciest at $27, but worth every single penny.

• Visited April 2011