“Bridal Brunch”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: MD Rt. 450
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on Sunday, August 4, 2019 for my Godsister’s Bridal Brunch and we all had a ball. The employees were really nice, the restaurant it self was spacious. The only thing I didn’t like was what the party next to us were talking about, but luckily they weren’t there very long! Overall I will be visiting again in the near future. And I can’t submit this review without mentioning that the menu accommodated my pescatarian palette very well!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed November 14, 2018

This is one of my favorite spots to go for Sunday Brunch. They have great food - including seafood - on the menu and unlimited mimosas. Also like the live entertainment every Thursday - Saturday night.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2018

I am white and most of the patrons at Half Note Lounge are African American. I might feel out of place in similar places. However, I always feel very warm and welcomed there. The food and the service are okay. The fun atmosphere and warm welcome are what make me go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I finally made it to the Sunday brunch and i was disappointed. The food was just ok. Some was over cooked. I didnt have the omelet i probably should of just went to that station. Not worth the money, but they do provide plenty of food. But if you want live music Fri or Saturday is the place. Always a good time!!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This is one of my go to spots for cocktails, good food and live music. The bands are always fantastic. Its such a nice, chill spot to relax after a long week. Try the buffet too on the weekends. So good:)

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Half Note Lounge? Share your experiences!