“Nice Sunday Brunch spot”
Review of Half Note Lounge

Good for: Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: MD Rt. 450
Reviewed March 17, 2015

I would recommend Half Note's Sunday brunch. The food was decent and the atmosphere was cool.

Our waitress was no concern. She helped us understand since it was our first time. First time going and it was more than I expected.

One note, it is buffet style but the food is served/portioned by them. You can ask for more but they might not be so nice when putting it on your plate. The guys serving the food could have been a little nicer.

Date of visit: March 2015
3  Thank Tara H

Reviewed March 14, 2015 via mobile

I went here tonight for a bday party and it was nice. A great atmosphere great. I will be back again.

Date of visit: March 2015
2  Thank leroy_ware
Reviewed November 11, 2014

It's a very nice environment. Older crowd (40+). Decent food. The catfish fingers are the BOMB.com. Seriously, order that. I didn't like the sweet potato cornbread. It wasn't even cooked all the way through. The quesadillas were good, too. The service was OK. The waitress kept forgetting to bring things, which is not good. But she would be on it when reminded.

There was a band playing later in the evening called Secret Society. They were good and seem extremely popular among the crowd.

At one point, we wanted to put our leftover food in the car, which was parked about 30 steps away from the door. The person at the door told us "no ins and outs" so we had to hold it. That seems very petty to me. Especially when you are not dealing with a super young crowd.

Overall, I would return for the crowd and the ambience, but customer service could be much better.

Date of visit: November 2014
6  Thank Fantastic49
Reviewed November 8, 2014

I enjoy this spot for socializing and dancing. They have a nice crowd and good bands. It's like the neighborhood hang out with people you do not know. Everyone is nice, courteous and interested in having a good time.

Date of visit: October 2014
4  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed October 8, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to meet the locals, dine, dance and play games in a safe inviroment. The food is good the wait staff is a little slow but very friendly.

Been to Half Note Lounge? Share your experiences!