All reviewsequestrian roomsoaking tubinnkeeperspropertyfarmhousemaryland
Reviewed March 22, 2012

As I am approaching the anniversary of my wedding at Stoney Creek Farm, I often think back and reflect on what an amazing experience it was, all due to the hard working, kind and wonderful people there and the magic that is Stoney Creek Farm. We were so lucky to have had that experience! Everything went as smooth as my husband and I could have hoped for. The staff worked seamlessly with our various vendors such as caterers, photographers and musicians and you could tell they had incredible rapport with the community surrounding them. On top of our amazing wedding experience, this Bed and Breakfast is a dream and not like the typical B&B's we've stayed at across the country. This one is top-notch from the furnishings, to the linens, to the special evening treats and of course, the staff. This is truly a very special place and those who have not experienced it are missing out! I really cannot say enough. We hope to be back soon!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of them! The Empire Room is probably my favorite. The Equestrian room is the most private from the rest of the house. They all have a little something special.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2012

The most amazing weekend! Delicious breakfast and treated like family. Everything was spotless and beautiful. Wonderful relaxing escape. #1 Bed and Breakfast!!
Susan and Bob K

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My husband and I just got back from a two night stay at Stoney Creek Farm. It was a wonderfully peaceful, relaxing stay. We stayed in the Equestrian Room, which has a VERY comfortable bed. The bathroom has a clawfoot tub and a huge shower. I was really impressed with how clean everything was. I'm a stickler when it comes to that, and every inch of the room was spotless.
Breakfast both mornings was amazing - and huge!! The first morning was eggs benedict with puff pastry. We both love eggs benedict, so we were thrilled. The second morning was caramel pecan french toast. So good!! I wanted a nap after breakfast!
The Jack Russells are adorable, and so well behaved. My husband has dog allergies, but he didn't have a single problem with these cuties!
We recommend touring Antietam Battlefield, which is just a few minutes away. We also recommend trying to get reservations at Volt in Frederick, which is only about half an hour away.
Everyone at the inn was so nice and helpful. We definitely recommend Stoney Creek Farm.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This B&B is one of the most adorable places I have been to. The Farm is secluded from the everyday hustle and bustle, so you can fully relax and get away from it all. The breakfast was outstanding! Not only delicious, but portions that leave you satisfied. The rooms are eloquent and the hospitality is unsurpassed!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This place is a wonderful escape. Only 45 minutes from DC suburbs and feels like a million miles away from everyday craziness. The hosts are warm and welcoming, the fireplace a cozy place to read and relax, and the grounds are a wonderful place to explore. We were made rto feel like family - in a good way :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple