“Great place to eat!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Hubby and I went to Vesta with another couple after touring Boonsboro. It was exactly like I imagined from the books. (Nora Roberts trilogy) The food was great, people were friendly and atmosphere was enjoyable. Had a great time and our friends said if they were passing by the area, they would make a detour to grab a pizza to go. Yummy!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I went for a private event. The place seems newly renovated. The food was really good. I had spaghetti and this amazing homemade style roll! The bathrooms are still being updated, but it was the air freshener that turned me away from a 5. I have a fragrance allergy and it was so overpowering flowery, I couldn't stay in there. I hope they consider using a more neutral scent. (Stick to more natural scents like cinnamon, cloves, oranges or lemon)

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I love the related Nora Roberts books and had a different picture in my head. The food was ok, the service was excellent.

1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We went to enjoy an evening meal without the kids. My wife had read about Vesta Pizza in a Nora Roberts book and we figured we would give it a try and stroll thru historic Boonsboro. No expectations. When we entered they where pretty busy. We weren't sure if it was self seating or not. We stood there for minute or 2 then asked if we needed to be seated. We were told to seat ourselves. We sat down and it was a few more minutes before we were brought menus and our drink order taken. Ordered a pizza and a Gyro. Gyro was so so, the pizza was very good. I would recommend the pizza.

They had outside seating which is rare and a wonderful thing for couples. The only problem we had was it was a smoking area which forced us back inside. Atmosphere could have been great it had an old town feel but they could use a more welcoming small town approach to their service. We could also smell the smoke from the balcony from time to time.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Living out a book fantasy having a fiction book come to life in Boonsboro, Maryland. I admit it! I am a huge Nora Roberts fan. I have read many of her books and series and have enjoyed her Inn Boonsboro series so much. Hubby and I came to Maryland to see Fort McHenry for the 200th anniversary of The Star-Spangled Banner. We added the side trip to Boonsboro because we both loved the books and wanted to stay at the Inn. I didn't realize until after I had read the series twice that Boonsboro was a real place. We didn't eat lunch so that we could experience choking down on The Warrior's Pizza from Vesta. It was awesome. Kelly is an artist in the kitchen. The all meat pizza was so delicious and cheesy. Kelly even sat down with us for some great conversation. We were the only patrons in the restaurant but it was around 4:30 pm. It was nice to have the place to ourselves. The Orioles game was playing the T.V. And we met the chef of Inn Boonsboro. We also got to see Nora's husband, Bruce. It was really cool. The book really came to life for us. I would eat here again if I ever come back to the area. I really hope to someday!!!!

Been to Vesta? Share your experiences!