“Good, as a last resort in Boonsboro”
Review of Vesta

Vesta
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Boonsboro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We are usual customers of the "restaurant across the street" but happened to hit it at it's busiest time, so we decided to try the pizza place across the street since we were starving! Typical small town casual Italian joint. Great deals on their specials listed on the board outside. We ordered a pizza. It was just a little above mediocre. The crust was dense and chewy and could have used a few more minutes in the oven and the sauce was uninspired and bland. Overall it was good, but far from great. The service was efficient and watching the guy in the back tossing the dough was amazing! The only thing that I truly had a negative about was when the kitchen guys went outside to smoke a cigarette, neither of them washed their hands when they came back in and commenced to touching food. That's unhealthy and disgusting!

2  Thank SimpleTastes_13

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great spot to grab a quick bite. The pizza is pretty good even for a NJ/NY transplant. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

A very typical pizza parlor, nothing special but pizza was good. Good to go in a grab a slice for a quick lunch, but every town has one of these.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had lunch today at Vesta and it was great!! Hubs had lasagna dinner and I had gyro plate. Gyro was good fries were tasty. DH couldn't stop talking about the lasagna and in 25 years he hasn't really liked any but mine. Really he almost licked the plate clean, he liked it that much. Price was great service was great and if it wasn't 18 hours from our home we'd make Vesta our weekly date spot.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a local Italian place. I had the spaghetti and meatballs which was good, not great. My husband had the pizza, again good not great. It's a hole in the wall kind of place. Not a date place more of a family place. I would go back if I found myself in Boonsboro again and wanted something low key.