“Love their pizza dough!”
Review of Vesta

Vesta
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Boonsboro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We love eating at Vesta whenever we are in the area. The pizza dough is so tasty! The thin crust pizza is really good and so are the strombolis. We've also had the wraps at Vesta, and the fillings are always fresh and plentiful. The cheese fries were delicious and a great "starter" after a 3 hour drive to the area. We love this quaint local gem! The service is nothing to write home about, typical teenage guys working at their own pace on a Friday night, but if we'd wanted top-notch service, we wouldn't have been at a pizza place on a Friday night at 9:00.

1  Thank keenercam

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have been to Vesta on numerous occasions and always love the food. It's not just pizza--the subs and dinners are fantastic as well. The pizza is always the right amount of thickness/thinness, crispy on the bottom, tender where it should be, sauce is on the money and the toppings are fresh. I usually stick to pepperoni as I'm a plain Jane but my fiance had the crab pizza and raved about it.

The subs are fantastic...the steak and cheese is highly recommended. Always tender and piping hot with just the right amount of grilled onions and mayo if you prefer it that way.

The dinners--the lasagna is to die for! It's always a favorite if I'm not in a pizza mood.

The only problems we ever have are service--it's lackluster and sometimes down right annoying which can overshadow the awesome food they make fresh for you when you order. Drink refills take a while to reappear, sometimes it seems like you've been waiting for a long time for your order. I don't think it's the kitchen staff as you can see them doing their job thanks to the open floor plan, they just need to invest in better help that isn't interested as much as talking to each other rather than doing what they're there to do. I've been in all times of their business hours--lunch, dinner and in-between and service is always the same. When they first opened service wasn't as bad, but now...we're prepared and know what to look forward to. As long as I have a drink in front of me, it's nice to actually sit and relax. As a few others mentioned...beware the seating...benches need to be updated as they're well used and you can sink quite easily and tables are close...but it makes it a homey atmosphere.

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Great thin crust pizza, friendly family oriented place with great service. Good value for your money.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I eat here often beacuse the food is always great and the service is good. The Pizza is by far teh best in the area so we drive from Hagerstown to get it. And the Cheese Steak Sub IS TO DIE FOR. The meat is tender and the sub roll is devine. I like grilled onion with Lettuce and Tomatoe and the flavors coem together nicely. I have never been disappointed with the food or eh service and you can tell it is a local joint since you dont get the robot greeting when the server comes to your table. I read the other reviews about terrible service but I just have never seen it. Take a tripo its worth the trip

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Had dinner at Vesta's, and the crab pizza was fantastic,we weren't sure what the pizza would taste like, but it was very very good. If your
looking for atmosphere, it is not here, typical pizza place.
The waitress was very friendly and the service was very good.
We did not feel rushed, nor did we have to wait a long time for our food. Vesta's is worth a visit for the pizza.

Been to Vesta? Share your experiences!