“Beautiful building but noisy room”
Review of Inn BoonsBoro

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boonsboro
Inn BoonsBoro
Ranked #1 of 2 Boonsboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stayed in the T & O room on the corner, second floor. It is beautifully appointed and not too busy or fussy. We LOVED the bath tub but the room was noisy, both from the outside but even worse from the room above (I think the penthouse). The traffic idles at the light and it's loud at all times of the day and night. And while the lack of rugs makes it easier to clean, we could hear every step and creak and the conversation of the guests above. The faucets hang far over the sinking making it hard to wash my face and keep the water in the sink.
Having all the liquids and snacks around was really nice and appreciated the wine cocktail hour.
This is an expensive place to stay but it was fun to try something associated with a book and I think it is a nice benefit to the town.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Smiledoctorsmile

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My daughter, a friend and I spent two nights in the Jane & Rochester room. Everything about the Inn is first class. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The Innkeeper is wonderfully helpful and entertaining. Breakfast was awesome - I hope a cookbook appears soon.
I hope to stay there again sometime. Our second night we were the only residents so Lynn graciously gave us a tour of the other guest rooms. I'd like to stay in all of them! If you go during a 'cool' season a room with a fireplace is really nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Huge fan of The Princess Bride so my boyfriend booked the Wesley and Buttercup suite. We had an amazing stay and will go back yearly! The amenities listed are as wonderful as they sound, maybe more so. I have never felt so relaxed and peaceful. This was a perfect place to spend some quiet, quality time with someone you love!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Holly F
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I wasn't going to write another review of this inn but the new innkeeper has made some very nice changes. First, they now serve a plated breakfast instead of a buffet. I believe a plated breakfast is more suited for this type of inn. This morning I had, to start, cinnamon apple crepe with a yummy whip cream type sauce. For the main course I had a made to order omelet (spinach, onion and cheese), brown sugar ribbon bacon (to die for) and parmesan roasted potatoes. The chef even came out to the dinning room to see how we liked the food. It was an excellent breakfast.

The other thing is that now at happy hour one of the staff stays there to serve you. It also gives you an opportunity to ask questions about the inn. One thing that baffled me on my previous stays was why they served Chez-its at the happy hour. Everything else was rather upscale but Chez-its? Turns out they are Nora's favorite snack.

Another wonderful stay for us. We stayed in the Elizabeth and Darcy room this time. Very nice!

And Lynn the new innkeeper is wonderful!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank GEOCacher
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Mainly for women- there was 10 women and two guys named Charlie. The Inn is very nice- great bathrooms and the breakfast was excellent. The staff was super. Better if you are a fan(I wasn't , but my wife was )

Room Tip: Book early so you can be on second floor
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cedterps
Reviewed December 8, 2013

If you are a Nora Roberts fan-and I have been for decades!!!- but even if you are not-GO! This beautifully restored stone resting spot is superb! From the moment you enter you feel at home! A big toasty fireplace warms you as you enter a kitchen stocked with treats to select at your convenience! Cookies on the hallway table, a delightful staff and two yummy restaurants and a bakery next door will have you rejoicing! The rooms are so comfortable with super bathrooms ...and the library? Perfect! Grab an NR novel and tea- better yet a shot of Irish whiskey...and you are in Nora Roberts Heaven! I love this place! I cannot wait to return! Meeting Nora is the best part and her hubby is funny too!

Room Tip: We love the Jane Eyre room and the Princess Bride room!! Copper tubs, heated floors, magical bathroo...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank June B
Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is the second time this year that I have been wined and dined at the Inn. Went in January with one friend when we found out that the Inn BoonsBoro (which goes along with Nora Roberts trilogy) really existed. The staff is outstanding, the breakfast is awesome and the accommodations are superb. The pictures on the website only are half of what the rooms really look like....Nora has spared no detail. When I showed pics to my friends and talked about the Inn, the Fit Center, etc., my friends from Wilmington had to do a road trip. Looking forward to going again and taking a group of friends from Long Island. Also the bakery next to the Inn has great pastry and soup and Vesta has yummy pizza and salads. You won't go away hungry. I had a cooler and took some of the food home to enjoy the next day.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Brigitte K

Been to Inn BoonsBoro? Share your experiences!