“Outstanding restaurant in Bethesda!”
Review of Mia's Pizza

Mia's Pizza
Ranked #82 of 372 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This place was so good we went twice in 4 days! Go early if you don't want to wait-it's not that big, and it fills up quickly. Everything we ate was fresh, delicious and had a unique flavor. The owner was there both nights, keeping an eye on it all, and from the salads to the pizza to the desserts, it was a great place with reasonable prices.

1  Thank ShoroTraveler

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This is a great local place for wood heated, brick oven style pizza with a thin crust. We eat here regularly and have never had a bad meal. The owner is usually on the premises and keeps things flowing well. A nice place to eat outside on a warm evening or at lunch.

1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed February 17, 2014

As I sit here perusing Tripadvisor for my late dinner, I find myself craving pizza from Mia's. I stopped in to Mia's for an early dinner yesterday. Their pizza was the highest ranked in Bethesda and the pics looked appetizing. Figured I get a pie, eat half and save the other half for later. Nope. Ate it ALL. Knocked down a couple of beers too. It was pretty good. Thin, crispy/chewy crust - just the way I like it. Hope they're open. Just talked myself into pizza for dinner again tonight.

1  Thank Andhedrew
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We met Mia today while having lunch at Mia's. The food is fantastic and by far some of the best in town. The salads and pizzas rock here!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

A really fun pizza restaurant. The menu is really good. The smoked chicken pizza is really good. Sit outside in good weather.