Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
Expedia.com$122
Travelocity$122
Hotels.com$122
Algotels$142
All reviews m club sparkling water pooks hill hotel restaurant crab cake sandwich visiting family fitness center nice lobby would stay here again fine hotel housekeeping staff up to date free parking yogurt paulette desk downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

We just stayed here for 3 nights while attending a family funeral, overall from start to end, our stay couldn't of gotten any better. When we checked in, the lady at the front desk was super nice and gave us 3 amazing rooms up on the 16th floor. (Room 1631, an executive king, Room 1623, a standard king, and Room 1622, a room with 2 double beds) All of the rooms were extremely well maintained, had absolutely no odors, or smells to them, and the air quality was beyond amazing, including every part of the hotel. The beds were extremely comfortable. I loved the hardwood flooring in the rooms. The M Club lounge was super nice as well and we got access to it for being platinum with Marriott. The entire staff at the hotel were super friendly and helped make our stay beyond amazing. I have stayed at this hotel 6 years before the full renovation, and let me tell you, not only has this property gotten nicer, but it feels like a brand new hotel, without the "new" smell to it. Overall, I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Bethesda area, including people with allergies. I'm already planning on staying at this property sometime within the next year! This is our new go-to hotel in the Bethesda area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank markfamily
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I stayed 22-23 March, for one night, for business.

This is a simply perfect hotel in Bethesda: it is very well located for access to the NIH/FAESEB complex. The staff are wonderfully friendly, and the rooms are spacious, comfortable, and excellently appointed. The restaurant downstairs in the lobby area is weel-priced, and has a great selection of food. I can only highly recommend this hotel for any visit to Bethesda.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2017

The rooms were quite nice, well appointed and very clean. There was a very well equipped fitness room. I booked through the internet and was charged a over $140 for services and fees for 2 rooms, That seemed excessive and I am not sure why it was so high. The staff were friendly, and the hotel restaurant was a nice , relaxing place to eat and have a drink.
The hotel has free wifi if you are Marriott loyal customer member (not sure what its called)

Room tip: The rooms all seem nice, but because of traffic I would suggest an upper floor room.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I stay at this hotel when the Marriott Suites is booked or too expensive. Very clean and nice hotel. Facilities are top notch. As a Gold member I get a nice perk with the free breakfast and free Wifi.

1  Thank Marco G
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

This hotel went through renovations, and I love it. The bar is spectacular, and the rooms are very nice. I loved the bed because it was soooo comfortable. It was right next to the beltway which allowed me to quickly get where I needed to go.

Date of stay: May 2017