Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
Expedia.com$122
Hotels.com$122
Travelocity$122
Lol.travel$138
All reviews m club sparkling water pooks hill hotel restaurant crab cake sandwich visiting family fitness center nice lobby would stay here again fine hotel housekeeping staff up to date free parking yogurt paulette desk downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I stay at this hotel when the Marriott Suites is booked or too expensive. Very clean and nice hotel. Facilities are top notch. As a Gold member I get a nice perk with the free breakfast and free Wifi.

1  Thank Marco G
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

This hotel went through renovations, and I love it. The bar is spectacular, and the rooms are very nice. I loved the bed because it was soooo comfortable. It was right next to the beltway which allowed me to quickly get where I needed to go.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2017

This is an average hotel. Clearly a favorite for business travelers. The room was clean but if one is allergic to mold, you will have a major problem. Sadly like most hotels, the do not clean the exhaust vent in the bathroom. Look at the photo I have attached with this review. You will see what I mean.

Room tip: Request a room on a higher floor
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Aaron W, Front Office Manager at Bethesda Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Good morning. Thank you for your valued feedback. We apologize for the condition of your room and I can certainly understand the frustration and disappointment. We will address your concerns immediately, in an effort to rectify this cleanliness issue moving forward. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I stayed here for one night on business and was very happy to have selected it. The rooms were very nice and modern with plenty of usb plug in spots. Also the free breakfast to Marriott platinum members and concierge members was one of the very best I have had in years from Marriott. Would definitely go back when in the area again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2017

We stayed here for three nights and it was definitely one of the best Marriotts that we have ever stayed at., Adam Lozada, Operations Manager, was very attentive to our needs; and, since we had Gold Club status, we were able to enjoy the additional amenities provide which included free wifi and complimentary breakfast each morning and snacks all day.
The Gold Club room made it very easy to have a place to sit and visit and without being restricted to our room.
Also, the complimentary shuttle to the Metro was very useful.

We were attending a special family event and the Saturday night party was at the Marriott and the food and the service was quite good.

• Trip type: Traveled with family