“Excellent Hotel.... will Recommend”

Bethesda Marriott Suites
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Bethesda
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed at this Hotel for 1 night on 8th June 2014. Actually we were travelling with a group from India and had complete Hotel Booking and sightseeing arrangement by the Group Tour Operator. So first of one the Hotel was not chosen by me.
But the Hotel is excellent...
The room was clean and very specious in size. and with beautiful ambiance.
Our breakfast was been arranged in separate area (only for our group) and did had hot breakfast. All in all the total experience was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Hello Chetan_yan - Thank you very much for the excellent review and recommendation. I was very pleased to read your comments regarding the cleanliness, size as well as the beautiful ambiance of the room. We hope to have you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had to spend two weeks in the area for work. Rooms were huge and the staff were great. Shuttle bus runs to the local corporations on the business park and the Westfield Mall is just up the road. Breakfasts were ok but I preferred to eat out and explore the area. Loads of places to eat around and in the Mall.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the local fire station
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Childsey
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Greetings Childsey - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I was very pleased to read your comments about how great the staff was as well as you enjoying our spacious sleeping rooms. We hope to have you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Good location with a mall close by (then it depends where you are headed to), rooms were huge (a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom suite) and relatively updated, service was nothing less than excellent. Price is ridiculously low for what you get. Haven't used the fitness or breakfast, but room service was excellent and there is wi-fi (not free if I recall). I'd recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Hello Vau0 - Thank you for posting on Trip Advisor. We are very glad that you enjoyed your experience, especially with the staff service. We hope to see you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I was in search for a home away from home in the Maryland area. Marriotts are usually my "go to" hotels. I came across the Marriott Suites in Bethesda. Although it is tucked away, it was a very nice hotel. My suite was spacious and very clean. The staff was very friendly. I ordered room service for breakfast and the food was delicious. I also liked the fact that I could exit the hotel and go right to the parking garage without walking outside. The pool was beautiful and relaxing. I would definitely recommend it and I would stay again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kesha W
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Greetings Kesha W - Thank you so much for the very positive review and recommendation. I was very pleased to read your great comments regarding the friendly staff service, room service food quality and room cleanliness. We hope to have you back again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

The Army put us up in this hotel as we had a wounded warrior at Walter Reed National Medical Center. The staff was awesome and went out of their way to accommodate our family. The breakfasts in the dining room was very good. The bar was open and friendly. Rooms were spotless and the mattress on the bed was extremely comfortable

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LynnanGlynn
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Hello LynnanGlynn,

Thank you for posting on Trip Advisor. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience, particularly with our friendly staff, cleanliness of the room and your food during breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I had a very enjoyable stay at the Bethesda Marriott Suites. The rooms are nice, it was clean, and the restaurant had great food. You also can't beat the location! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Luv2eat310
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Hey DCavanaugh310,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our hotel. We appreciate the input and hope to see you back again in the future should your plans lead you back to the Bethesda area again.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

simply put, this is the worst Marriot Hotel I have ever stayed in. Lobby and restaurant was fine but the doors to the rooms are old, rooms have a mild moldy smell. Just wasnt up to the marriot standard that Im used to. I was disappointed

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank blackbeauty1

Hello Blackbeauty1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback concerning your recent visit to our hotel. Based on your response we are currently investigating your room further to address the concerns you mentioned. We hope we will have an opportunity to host a future stay of yours and rebuild your confidence in our hotel. Please let me know if I may be of any assistance. I may be reached at Marty.Roth@marriott.com

Safe Travels!