American Inn of Bethesda
Bethesda Marriott(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
$232
$189
  • Room Service
Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
$99
$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Hyatt Regency Bethesda(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Restaurant
$289
$279
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase(Chevy Chase)(Great Value!)
$179
$138
Courtyard
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$229
  • Breakfast included
$129
$103
$81
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe mexican restaurantfree parkingfree breakfastlimited parkingmin walkbooked this hotelmedical centerdesk staffhot breakfastmetro stationclean roomsoutdoor poolyogurtdc areablockwalterchannels
Reviewed May 23, 2013

It was very clean and nice bedroom. Moreover, they served variety complimentary breakfast, internet and parking. Nothing to complain at all. Staff were friendly, especially Adeline who accomodated my special request, and helpful. I highly recommended this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed in the hotel and I can say that the inclusions in the reservation were good, the breakfast, Internet connection and the parking. Credits to the staff Zein & Arianne for they are very attentive to the guests. They are very accommodating and helpful. I greatly recommend this hotel for future guests who are looking around the Bethesda area for accommodation!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was very impress with the
room accommodation although I seen them small but have everything. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating to my personal needs.
The room was cleaned every day. Never have to return to a dirty room. The front desk staff. Excellent, with my special requests.
I highly recommend anyone that is traveling to make
a reservation with this location.
I know you would be pleased with the accommodation as I have been.

I would like to thanks everyone again for taking there time to make my stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Elias S
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to Maryland a few weeks ago for a vacation and i don't have any idea on where place to stay. then i saw this american inn near the train station. at first I had doubted to checked in because it might cost a lot since i don't spend to much with accommodation. but i was wrong they have the great deal, great accommodation as well as an excellent guest service assistance,i checked in early that day and i thought that they wont allow me since i am a walk in guest as well as they are in full house but the girls from the front desk namely zein and aryan had helped me a lot during my stay, associates of american inn is one the best asset that they do have,aside from the magnificent hotel itself .the american inn is one of the best hotel that i could recommend with backpackers like me. and will be another reason for me to go back in Bethesda. keep up the good work american inn. and looking forward to stay with you again.

Room Tip: higher floors it will give you the view that your looking for
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Minoli M, Sales Manager at American Inn of Bethesda, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a detailed review. We are so glad that you took a chance and stayed with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed everything and hope to see you next time you are in Bethesda.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I'am a frequent traveler. I stay in hotel's 300 hundred days out of a year.I was very impress with the
room accommodation. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating to my personal needs. The room was cleaned every day. Never having to return to a dirty room. The front desk staff. Excellent, with my special requests. Debra who works during the breakfast
always keeping things organized clean and stocked. I had one problem with the shower however the maintenance man on duty on top of it. I highly recommend anyone that is traveling to make
a reservation with this location.I know you would be pleased with the accommodation as I have been.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business