“really good food and atmosphere”

La Panetteria Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
La Panetteria Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 369 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a very good restaurant. And they decorated it very nice too!
I went for lunch with colleagues. We shared an appetizer plate with kalamari, white pizza, zuchhini, mozzarella, tomato and mushrooms. nom nom nom
I had veal with Marsala sauce and mushrooms, very good, also my colleagues all liked their food. Most of them ordered the lunch specials. They had never been there and all want to come back.
I will definitely return for dinner sometime. It is also very romantic I think.

There are newer reviews for La Panetteria Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere with a real Italian feel. The food was delicious with all 3 in our party totally enjoying their meal. The waiter was very efficient and informative. The price of the meal was quite reasonable for the quality of the food. Overall, a totally wonderful experience.

1  Thank Richard51312
Reviewed September 16, 2012

A good meal at a reasonable price. Most of the dishes are southern Italian (i.e. lots of tomato sauce). The pasta was somewhat over cooked but on the whole dinner was delicious. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

When I first arrived at La Panetteria I really wanted to like it. The space is wonderful, it really is a a great atmosphere. The service was fabulous - in that respect I couldn't ask for more. So I had high hopes for the food. Sadly, it didn't live up to those hopes. The entree I had was tasteless.

The rest of the experience was good enough that I would give it one more try. Maybe it was just a bad day for the cook. But until I go back, the tasteless food means that they can't score higher than 3 .

If you're in the area, give the place a try. Hopefully you'll have tastier food than me.

1  Thank sam48509
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great food, great service and wonderful atmosphere. Our visit to La Panetteria really made for a wonderful evening. I would highly recommend.