“Steak Lovers Rejoice”
Review of Morton's

Morton's
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 360 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Danbury, Connecticut
“Steak Lovers Rejoice”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

can't beat a quality steakhouse right inside of your hotel. I prefer to eat in the bar area rather than sit down in the formal restaurant seating. My company has done events in the dinning room and its perfect for meetings in their private rooms.

Visited November 2012

Bethesda, Maryland
“Mixed grill mixed results”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

So sorry to say this place just keeps bumming me out. Met some friends for a few drinks, and wanted to get take out. Waited over 45 minutes for a mixed grill order. Seriously, 45 minutes...no "sorry this is taking do long" or " can I get you something while you wait". Just a $50 very underwhelming meal. I am not sure if I am more mad at myself for eating here (again) or mad at the crappy meal I just ate. Ugggggggg

“Unbeatable service and outstanding food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great steaks. I love the Cajun ribeye, but you can not go wrong with the filet either. Fancy new sides like the grilled Brussel Sprouts and thin sliced truffled fries make this a meal to remember. The wait staff is top notch too.
This is a great place to impress a date, or for a special occasion. A little pricey, but you won't be disappointed.
Reserve an table via opentable. It is unlikely to get one via walk in.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Joe H
Melbourne, Florida
“Would not take my dog here”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The restaurant was informed that we were coming for an anniversary and we made reservations. We were seated next to the front door of the place though the restaurant was near empty. To say the service was terrible would be kind. The steak had so much grizzle it was almost not worth trying to eat. We couldnt get to the door fast enough. This was unlike any Morton's we have ever been to for sure.

• Visited April 2012
Washington DC
“Best Steakhouse In Bethesda”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Yes this is a chain, yes the cost is high, but there is some comfort in knowing that every time I come here I get an amazing steak. I have never seen that many people in this restaurant which probably factors in to why my steak is always perfect - I guess it's not hard when you have high quality meat and only a few steaks to keep an eye on.

I will be back. If I had a little more cash I would be back even faster...

• Visited August 2012