“excellent authentic Mexican in Bethesda”
Review of Guapo's

Guapo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Guapo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 371 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Literally right next door to the Doubletree Bethesda, this is a great place for real Mexican food. Start off with their 4-6pm happy hour and get discounts on their drinks - like a delicious mango margarita! This was served with free chips and salsa - freshly made and very nice. I then tried their combo fajitas - stick with their chicken fajitas (steak was a little tough, chicken very tender). Top this off with a yummy tres leches cake dessert. Good service. Recommend.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I enjoyed my food! There was a few things missing on the menu that I would liked to have seen. Would go back for sure

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant as I was looking for Tex-Mex. It really was a good authentic Mexican restaurant. It was a casual and inexpensive place for a group dinner for a business trip.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

It is hard to give a place five starts, but this place is somewhere between four and five. Had lunch there with a group and everybody was pleased with the food. The chips and the enchiladas were very good. Try the shrimp options with various dishes if you like seafood. Would go back if I am in the area.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I celebrated my birthday in Guapo's this year with my family and friends. I did not do a reservation (I should have done one) and when we arrived there were not available tables for 6 people, but the staff accommodated us. The meals were perfect and the atmosphere too. I enjoyed my party! Thank you Guapo's staff!