“Under new management.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Or maybe Hamburger Hamlet merged with a bakery, but the 24 hour concept is not working. You could say I grew up going to Hamburger Hamlet with family and friends for years, but after the meal I had last Tuesday I won't be going there again. I'll head down the street to the Cheesecake Factory. The hamburger is not beef alone. Or at least it tasted like they got creative with the mixing different meat.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I recently took my son-in-law and my three year old granddaughter here for lunch. It has been awhile since I had been to this restaurant. What a difference! The noise level was so high that even the little one gave up trying to be heard. Her Mac and cheese came straight from the box. My former standby, The Morgan, had been reduced to a few thick slices of avocado, some mushrooms that had seen better days, and two thin slices of poor quality turkey breast. My son-in-law did not comment on his burger, but he was so hungry, he would have eaten anything.
Our server seemed overwhelmed, and kept apologizing for all of the food and beverage delays. There was an error with the bill, that took the server too much time to correct. Not a good experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

overpriced, utterly forgettable
it was a bit better fifteen years ago when my kids were young, and had memorable hamburgers
now uniformly mediocre
nice drinks though
I wish someone would replace it with a good restaurant, it's such a great space and great location

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Fine food, service, and seating. The place is usually full at lunch with business men out on their lunch break. Loud music, noisy people and suburban American prices and portions.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

The prices are absurd, the food was just okay, and the service was terrible.