“Pizza is Tops”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stopped by this location while visiting the DC area and taking in a bit of shopping and we were not disappointed by our choice. Although this may be a chain, the menu choices for pizza were very diverse and interesting - comparable to those at some of the fancier, bistro style pizza locations.
We shared the pear & gargonzola and the four seasons pizza - both of which we were able to order thin crust & whole wheat. All their pizzas allow for the crust to be prepared to your preference.
I would definately return to this location or another California Pizza Kitchen location should the opportunity arise.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Enjoyed recent dinner at this Bethesda Mall location of this franchise.Typical menu for this franchise. We tried new app on the menu or variety of spring rolls. I had pasta with shrimp and mushroom that was well prepared. This location is well run and our server was Nancy was very helpful. Good place to stop after shopping or while traveling in DC area.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I love their Pizza - love their salads. Service Great - just do not like the wait and the Mall location. I use the outside entrance with parking a few steps away and don't have to travel through Montgomery Mall (unless I dine there when I shop). Good for little kids too.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

CPK makes good pizzas - salads also looked good. Nice place to take a dinner break while shopping at the mall.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Enjoyed lunch here. I had a turkey club, my wife tacos, and both were excellent. Atmosphere for a mall is ok, service was good.