“Menu with lots to choose from”
Review of Cafe Deluxe

Cafe Deluxe
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Deluxe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 382 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We dined with another couple and arrived while they were still serving brunch. My wife decided on the Deluxe Breakfast (scrambled eggs with breakfast potatoes, Applewood smoked bacon and a buttermilk biscuit). While she enjoyed her meal, she did notice an interesting taste of the eggs. She wondered if they fried them in some kind of oil that might have been used to cook another dish.

I ordered the Herb Roasted Half Chicken, along with Horseradish Mashed Potatoes, and Sautéed Green Beans. I really enjoyed my meal. The mashed potatoes had a slight taste of horseradish which was nice and the green beans were done just right. This is just a personal preference. I wish the chicken skin was a little more done.

I did want to comment on the sweet potatoes fries that another person ordered. They were probably the best I've ever tasted. Crispy, but a tad too much salt.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Available in the bar only, the Happy Hour is a great value. Specials on drinks and some quality appetizers. Try the Angus sliders or the prosciutto mac & cheese, both great for sharing. Downtown Bethesda but sooo convenient to the covered parking!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

My lamb sandwich was only ok. My French fries had to be sent back since they were not fresh. My wife's tuna appetizer had to be sent back. The tuna was not as fresh as she had hoped. The bright spot was our waiter who was great.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

I had a wonderful brunch with a friend a few weeks ago at Cafe Deluxe. My friend ordered a Maple French Toast which was delicious and I had scrambled eggs with a biscuit and sausages along with some fresh fruit. Of course we also had coffee - we are both coffee lovers. We had a great time. The staff was wonderful and the food was delicious!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

With the many, many restaurants in Bethesda, it was challenging to pick just one. Cafe Deluxe’s menu looked fresh and new. Great choice!
We had entree salads that were delicious, fresh and were composed of lovely combinations of flavors.