“Nice outdoor seating”
Review of Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mon Ami Gabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 371 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wisconsin
Transit: Mon Ami Gabi is a 10 minute walk from the Bethesda Metro Station.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I had an early dinner outside when the weather was nice. Our waiter was fantastic and attentive without hovering. The onion soup had a bit too much sherry but was otherwise good. The mussels were excellent and my husband liked his trout. We always enjoy the bar area. This is a reliable restaurant in a lively area - definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I came here for a family dinner and there was a great atmosphere and food. The baked goat cheese appetizer is very yummy if you like gooey cheese with tomato sauce!! The chicken paillard is juicy and tender as well. There is also great shopping in the area so you can make a day of it!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been to this place a total of three times and everytime I kept trying to give it another chance but it just got worse and worse. I just don't like the food. Everything I get is not tasy and very overpriced. In addition the wait staff are VERY slow. This could be more about my personal taste than anything, but I won't be returning.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great ambience and food - glad i came here despite the lack of time in the area. There is a dining area outside that would be perfect in the rather cold and wet weather at this time. The Steak Frites are to-die-for, and the steak really good. Observed that the service extended to each table was adequate and genuine.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Just a tad hungry before taking in a film at the theatre around the corner, we were greeted and seated to a truly refreshing experience today. As we approached the place, a small billboard greeted us with a tasty, but yet to be known, meal special treat. It asked that we phone-text a certain number and it would announce the treat. We ordered one kale salad, a tuna melt with side salad and drinks. Our phones flashed "gazpacho" which the waiter served with our order at no extra charge. What a surprise and how bountiful and delicious. We ate all with enthusiasm and our waiter brought additional warmed French bread,, butter and fruit jelly. He then told that there would be specials signaled to our phones each week in the coming months as thank yous for dining there. PLUS the specials could be ordered with each visit during that week up to four visits.
We'll be back sooner than we planned.