“Excellent breakfast”
Review of Woodmont Deli

Woodmont Deli
Ranked #158 of 390 Restaurants in Bethesda
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

This small restaurant offers great food and excellent service. My French toast was perfectly cooked, as were my scrambled eggs. The coffee was fresh and the bacon was tasty.
This place may not be the fanciest in Bethesda. Don’t let that fool you. The food is fantastic!

Reviewed June 25, 2016

After a disappointing dinner that left us hungry, we wanted a good breakfast sandwich to satisfy our grumbling stomachs upon awakening. I found this deli on Yelp and with all the good reviews, and its close proximity to our hotel, it was a no brainer. I like places like this, local, small, with hardworking folks behind the counter. I ordered an egg, cheese, ham sandwich on an everything bagel. With all those accolades read in the reviews, I was thinking this was going to be a slam dunk. Boy was I wrong.

I could have been eating anything, as there was no discernible flavor from any of the components. The everything bagel, tasted like a poorly made plain bagel straight out of the grocer's freezer. I have no idea what kind of cheese was used, as you could not taste it. The ham, which always adds a salty kick, just got lost with the rest of the ingredients. They have a huge selection of sandwiches, so maybe we just ordered the wrong thing. But the experience for me was bad enough that I have no desire to return.

Reviewed October 5, 2015

Definitely didn't expect to have a sandwich this great when I walked in the door. This shop is run by three little old ladies and man can they move. The shop is small but they offer a great selection of sandwiches that are prepared in a hurry and ready to go in no time. I had the #1 (Sweet chicken) and my husband had the #5 (Ruben). Bother were excellent. Hopefully we will be back.

Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

I love this place. Delicious omelette. The prices are so convenient and they have a wide variety of food and snacks to grab on the go.

Reviewed December 23, 2014 via mobile

They are a wide variety of sandwich options to choose from, so far all have been great! Orders are always ready when you call in for carry out!